In Brovary on the street Plekhanov due to faulty wiring in a residential house fire occurred, said the Internet portal dtp.kiev.ua.

“On Plekhanov street, burned a house. According to preliminary information, the cause of the fire is faulty wiring. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The young guys took off with grandma and her 90-year-old mother,” – said in the message.

At the scene working rescuers of the State service for emergency situations. It is noted that the fire is still not eliminated, the rescuers now continue fighting. At the site there are four fire engines .