The Ministry of defence DND reported incurred by the Kiev security forces losses, which only in March 2017 reached over 70 members.
This became known from the statement of the commander of the operational command of the Republic Eduard Basurin.
According to him, a minimum of 350 security officers got various injuries.
“According to the Ukrainian volunteer organizations and obtained information from hospitals, the number of deaths is about 70 and injured over 350,” – said Eduard Basurin in a news briefing Friday, March 31.
In Donetsk, the defence Ministry noted the desire of official Kiev to conceal the true information about losses Armed forces.
We will remind, the Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on the cessation of hostilities by the security forces from 1 April .
Previously, “Russian conversation” was told that the DNR has recorded the worsening situation on the Western front Saturday, March 30. Donetsk accused Kiev of using prohibited Minsk agreements of artillery and noted the losses in the ranks of the army of Ukraine.