Death

11:59
Today
Telegraph

UNN

Photo: Facebook

Ukraine news: In an apartment on St. Kleparivska in Lviv found the body of a foreign tourist may, died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

On Monday in Lviv in the apartment of a dead 22-year-old foreign tourist. The police found that the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. About it reported in a press-service of management of police in the Lviv region.

“Around 15:00 on the operational line “102” the police received a report that in one of the apartments on the street Kleparivska in Lviv, died 22-year-old foreigner who arrived in Lviv for the purpose of tourism. The girl’s body was discovered in the bathroom. Also found a friend of the deceased — 21-year-old foreigner, with whom they were traveling together and rented an apartment. With the diagnosis “poisoning with carbon monoxide” the guy was hospitalized in one of Lviv hospitals”, — told the police.

Law enforcement officers found the body of the girl’s injuries . As established previously, the doctors, death was caused by carbon monoxide poisoning. On this fact openly criminal proceedings under part 2 of article 270 (violation established by the legislation of fire safety requirements) of the criminal code of Ukraine. Appointed a number of examinations, including forensic, during which it will be installed the girl’s cause of death. Pre-judicial investigation.