Photo: Twitter

Ukraine news: 14-year-old boy from Izmail, found Bush the dope and interesting for ate its seeds.

In the city of Izmail, Odesa oblast, 14-year-old hospitalized with narcotic poisoning.

As reported in Department of communications Chief of the national police, taken to hospital, the child admitted that at the beach found a Bush of the stuff and ate his seeds. At home he became ill, began dizziness, hallucinations and vomiting. In the Chapter noted that despite the condition of her son, the mother called an ambulance only on the morning of the next day.

Minor has had adequate medical care and put on record to narcologist.

The police brought the mother to liability under part 1 of article 184 of the code of Ukraine on administrative offences. Before the court issued the woman a warning in connection with bad parenting .