Photo: dpchas.com.ua Among the victims were three men and two women

In the village of Kosikha in the Altai lit private house in which there were five local residents. They all died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

In the Altai region of the Russian Federation during the fire in the village of Kosikha killed five people, the press service of the investigative Department of the Investigative Committee on Friday, April 20.

“In the village of Kosikha lit private house in which there were five local residents. The fire all the people died from carbon monoxide poisoning,” – said in the message.

In a press-service of the regional Department of Sledkoma the Agency Interfax-Siberia clarified that among the victims – three men and two women.

“Version of the fire will be put forward in the process of the preliminary investigation,” – said the Agency interlocutor .

Earlier in Odessa one child died and another three were injured in a fire in a five-story house on the street of Academician Zabolotnogo,22.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

According to the materials:

Interfax