Details of the agreement, the Iranian foreign Minister did not disclose.

Iran has offered the GCC States to sign a nonaggression Pact. This at a press conference following the meeting in Baghdad with Iraqi foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim said the head of the Iranian foreign Ministry Mohammad Javad Zarif, reports Al Arabiya television channel (RBC).

Details of the agreement the Minister did not disclose. His speech at the briefing, according to the channel, he began with the fact that “America’s actions are contrary to the resolutions of the Security Council [of the UN] about the use of force.” So the head of the Iranian foreign Ministry, says Al Arabiya, spoke of the plans of the United States to strengthen its military presence in the middle East and send more troops there.

Tehran, also said at a briefing Zarif “wants to build balanced relations with all the Gulf States”. “Despite all the reports and evidence of funding and support by Iran, the Houthis, who have repeatedly impressed by the facilities in Saudi Arabia , we have proposed [to sign] a non-aggression Pact with the neighbouring Gulf countries,” — said the Minister.

What will be the agreement, he said, stressing, however, that at the same time, Iran would “strongly oppose any attempt of aggression, whether economic or military.”

Europe at a press conference Zarif also called to “fulfill their obligations” under the nuclear deal. These States, said the head of the Iranian foreign Ministry, “should do more to support the nuclear agreement.” “Talking is not enough” — said Zarif. From the Europeans, he demanded action. Tehran, the Minister said, this agreement is not violated.

We are talking about the nuclear deal, which, in addition to Iran are France, UK, Germany, China and Russia. Before the agreement was also attended by the US, but last year the President of the United States Donald trump has announced the release of it. Your step, he explained that Iran, according to Washington, violates the terms of this agreement (according to him, Iran would limit its nuclear development). The International atomic energy Agency, these data are not confirmed. Other participants in the transaction have expressed a desire to keep it. The United States after the withdrawal from the agreement resumed its previous sanctions against Iran.

In early may, Tehran, in response, announced a partial rejection of the nuclear deal. The rest of the countries — participants of the contract had not taken concrete steps to “compensate for [the damage from] the US sanctions”, they explained.

After that, the Associated Press, citing White house sources reported that, according to us intelligence, Iran allegedly places on its shores in small boats missiles. It said the interlocutors AP, causing US fears that Tehran may be preparing for attack on U.S. forces or interests in the region.

In this regard, the United States subsequently decided to strengthen its mission in the middle East for more bombers and anti-aircraft missile complexes Patriot. In addition, on may 24, trump announced the dispatch to the region an additional 1.5 thousand soldiers.