Hundreds of Odessa residents, including the mayor of Odessa Gennady Trukhanov and officials of the city Council, came to say goodbye to 12-year-old Snezhana Armenti and 8-year-old Sophia Mazur, who died during a fire in the children’s camp “Victoria”.

As the correspondent of “Interfax-Ukraine”, the farewell ceremony took place in the biggest in Odessa Spaso-Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral.

With a third of the deceased – 9-year-old Anastasia Kulinich citizens said goodbye on Monday, September 25.

The investigation into the tragedy continues. On Wednesday it became known that the seaside district court of Odessa seized the buildings of the camp to prevent possible actions by concealing evidence and evidence in the case.

On the eve of the publication reported that on the basis of materials of criminal case, employees of the camp for at least 30 minutes trying to put out a fire own forces, and only then called the fire Department .

As reported, the investigation of the fire in the children’s camp “Victoria”, which killed the children, is conducted on three article of the Criminal code: article 270 (violation of fire safety requirements), article 366 (forgery) and article 367 (office negligence) Criminal code of Ukraine.

The consequence considers two versions of causes of the fire: violation of fire safety rules and fire electrical appliances. Arson as a cause of the tragedy, investigators ruled out.

As reported, a fire in a camp “Victoria” appeared at about 23:30 on September 15. The fire completely destroyed a two-storey wooden building, which at the time of the fire were 52 children. After extinguishing the fire, rescuers found the charred remains of two children. Another girl was looking like on the fire place and in the vicinity of the camp where she, presumably, could have run away, frightened. Then the police reported that on the fire place found the remains of another person.

After almost a week the chief of investigative management of GU-Ukraine in Odessa region Sergey Shaikhet reported that the police received forensic medical molecular genetic expertise, according to which the identifiable remains of all three girls.