Maicon

18:24
Today
Telegraph

football.ua

Sports news: Shakhtar continues to thoroughly strengthen before the new season.

Shakhtar Donetsk have announced the signing of midfielder Maicon. The agreement is for five years.

The amount of the transaction, the club was not disclosed, but media reported that the Miners will pay 6.5 million euros, of which 80% will be received by his current club Corinthians, and the remaining 20% — the agents of the player.

20-year-old midfielder Maicon — vospitannik club Corinthians in the first team which is in 2016. Just a t-shirt, Timo he played 107 matches and scored 8 goals.

Also, Maicon has played 8 matches and scored one goal for the youth team of Brazil.

For Shakhtar Maicon will be the third transfer current off-season, after the striker Palmeiras Fernando, Pedro and the goalkeeper of the Carpathians Alexei Shevchenko .