Crossing the borderFollowing documents are required to enter the UAE:
- a passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry into the country;
- for minors traveling accompanied by one of the parents – you may need a birth certificate and translation into English (without notarization);
Visa to the UAE for citizens of the CIS and other countriesTo apply tourist visa, you must send documents to Dubai Visa Run :
- clear color copy of the passport page with photos and tourist data in .jpg format. The entry of children entered in the passports of parents is not allowed. A separate passport is required to enter the UAE.
The validity of the passport is at least six months from the day the tour begins;
- color photograph of a tourist in .jpg format.
Format requirements: scanned copies of passports and photos must be signed in Latin letters in the format “IVANOV IVAN PASSPORT”, “IVANOV IVAN PHOTO”. For each tourist, a separate photo file and a separate passport file are scanned (cannot be combined into a single passport file and tourist photos when scanning). Images should be clear and readable, the image should not be too small. File format must be jpg.
- Citizens born in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria, Qatar, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Kuwait, Afghanistan in addition to the main package of documents for a visa in the UAE must provide a birth certificate!
- For minors leaving without parents, it is necessary to send a birth certificate and consent to leave from both parents, with a notarized translation into English or made at the translation agency, in a scanned form.
Minor children traveling with one of the parents and having different surnames with him must be provided with a birth certificate and documents confirming kinship, with a notarized translation into English or made in a translation agency, in a scanned form. Consent from the second parent is not required!
Citizens under 21 years old in the process of considering documents for obtaining a visa, the UAE immigration services may request the following documents: birth certificate and consent to leave from both parents, with a notarized translation into English or performed at a translation agency, in a scanned form.
- In the subject line of the letter, please indicate only the application number
- Files should only be in .jpg format.
- Documents on applications with departure from St. Petersburg should be sent to the address for St. Petersburg.